Monday, March 30, 2009

Would you eat a scone with peas?

I am Wade.
Wade-I-am!

I do not like scones.
I do not like them
Wade-I-am.
I do not like them in the dark.
I do not like them when I fart.
I would not eat one in a tree.
I would not eat one given me.

Okay, okay I told a lie,
I'd eat a scone that is free.
But I would not eat one instead of brie!

I prefer a sconce to a scone
Especially if Côtes du Rhône

Now crispy muffin go away.
While you are gone please change your ways.

hollow out and fry thyself
return to my lips -
filled with wealth
for if cream you have I'll be in luck
you will be my favorite -
a doughnut

4 comments:

Elyse said...

scones are better than donuts

Wade said...

Oh yeah? I challenge you to a Seussian duel!

Scott said...

du-el!, du-el!

Heather said...

...wow...you're special...